The Other White Meat

So I know ya'll are having turkey on Thursday. Unless you're my Aunt Karrie, who is likely having Tofurky instead. But I wonder if anyone reading here would like to make an exception this year.

Would anyone consider having chicken instead?



Wait! I didn't think anyone would take the offer! Please don't eat me!


10 Responses to “The Other White Meat”

  1. # Blogger M

    OMG that "deer in headlights" look she gets for the camera is too cute! hahaha! I posted a few pictures of Maddy on my page too, and 2 recipes for you!  

  2. # Blogger Diane Viere

    LOL! Great photo for such a time as this!

    Loved it!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Diane  

  3. # Blogger Christine

    My good lord, she's a comedian in the making.

    Killing me with the cute.  

  4. # Blogger M

    Oh! And I wanted to tell you I am making the oreo pie recipe you gave me for a bunch of family coming over on friday! :) I have to make 2 though because there will be about 12 of us.
    Wish me luck  

  5. # Blogger Damselfly

    I would definitely take *that* chicken! Oh my gosh, is she cute! Happy T-Day.  

  6. # Blogger Shannon

    Alright, Kristi, a chicken outfit is NOT what I had in mind when I talked about what you were going to dress Ella in for the holiday! Ha ha! Floofy little girl outfits be damned! Too funny.  

  7. # Blogger sunShine

    I needed that today. Her pictures just make me smile. She is just precious. I'll take 2 chickens!

    Happy Thanksgiving!  

  8. # Blogger kenju

    What a precious picture!  

  9. # Blogger Nichole

    I don't normally like chickens. But that is one cute li'l chick.  

  10. # Blogger Leslie

    I love your captions and your super cute and funny pics of 'Ella!  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly