Turkey Day Timeline

Wednesday, November 22

Did someone say turkey? Tomorrow? Sweet. Feed me, Seymour!




Mom just spent three hours making this pie, and during one of those hours, she was using words dad said I should ignore while she was making the crust. Think she'll mind if I take a face plant in it?


Thursday, Thanksgiving Day

Despite my innocent look, I am incredibly crafty. Mom doesn't know it yet, but I've just left her a surprise in my diaper. And this outfit that took a year and a day for her to dress me in? Will now have to come off. Mu...hahahahaha!




Dear Lord, So I know I dont have teeth yet, and all, but I really want some of this turkey. If you're listening, please let my relatives leave the kitchen so I can quit this sleeping act and dive into this bird. Amen.

7 Responses to “Turkey Day Timeline”

  1. # Blogger Jodi

    Oh my gosh, what a cute baby. Such a doll.
    J.

    Ps. You've been tagged. (grin)
    See my Friday post if you want to play along.  

  2. # Blogger My Wombinations

    She is the most beautiful baby. This makes me so excited. Congrats on getting what you want from you work. You must be thrilled.  

  3. # Blogger Leslie

    Your turkey was as big as la bebe! And that pie? Like something in a bakery display. WOW. Looks like you had a fab Thanksgiving. YAY! :)  

  4. # Blogger M

    Such a cute post! I wanted to tell you I made 2 oreo pies yesterday for our company and everyone LOVED them..including me. OMG- SO easy to make and so delish! Thank you for the recipe! :)  

  5. # Blogger Kristi

    Hoosiergirl-Oh, tagged again! I'll go check it out.

    My Wombinations-Thank you! Not many months more for you to wait.

    L-LOL. I didn't see that at first, but you're right!

    Sher-That's an awesome concept-I'll just cook everything in a pie! I'm glad you're enjoying the Ella chronicles so much. :)

    M-I'm so glad! That pie is a definite crowd-pleaser, and I'm glad everyone enjoyed your efforts.  

  6. # Blogger Marie

    Love the pictures! I'm so glad you got a shot of Ella & the bird together!!

    Gorgeous pie, lady! WOW!!!

    Hope you had a great day...  

  7. # Blogger Ramona

    Too funny, and VERY cute! Love her faces!  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly