Weekend Cat Blogging

This is Chubbie and Claudia. Chubbie is Claudia's mom, and like many mothers and their middle-aged daughters, they sometimes don't get along. Chubbie will hiss at Claudia when Claudia gets too close. Claudia will move in for some mom-lovin', and most often, Chubbie wants no part of it.

But on this day, they followed Brooke Shields and Tom Cruise's lead and put their differences aside, and wrapped their paws around eachother in a sweet and loving embrace. Then Chubbie told Claudia she ought to be taking vitamins instead of prescription medicine to avoid coughing up hairballs, and it was over almost before it began.

4 Responses to “Weekend Cat Blogging”

  1. # Blogger Marie

    Nice to see the two kitties can cuddle & put their differences aside.

    Can you even believe that Brooke went to the TomKat wedding?  

  2. # Blogger Shannon

    I have faith that some day, I will walk in on my ever-fightin' cats with their paws around each other, napping. I know Trixie would like it!  

  3. # Blogger Hannah

    Cute kitties. I love that chair BTW. Very pretty!  

  4. # Blogger Damselfly

    Aw. I've seen that chair here before. Must belong to one of them.  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly